An internationally recognized leadership expert, business coach and speaker. He thrives on challenges and inspires others to bring their best to every situation. A sought after speaker, Ian delivers high-impact talks to global audiences numbering from tens to hundreds of attendees for firms including Microsoft, Avanade, Point B, The Gates Foundation and Siemens. He consistently wins praise for his dynamic stage presence, his ability to connect with audiences and to deliver practical, relevant business content that inspires action.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- Innovation as a Sustainable Competitive Advantage: How to Harness the Creative Power of a Team, 11:00 am EDT, September 30, 2015
- The role of the founder – lone wolf or team player?, 8:30 pm GMT, October 6, 2015
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- University of Washington Foster School of Business – Monday, May 23rd – U.S.
- Webinar – Building Your High Performing Practice – Tuesday, May 3rd, 8:00 – 9:00 pm GMT– Global
- Webinar -Tap the Power of Disruptive Change – Monday, May 16th, 1:00 – 2:00 pm PST– Global
- Webinar –Your Sustainable Competitive Edge: Your People – Global
Sample Speaking Engagements:
- Moss Adams Sales & Marketing Executive Meeting – U.S.
- BABC PNW Aerospace Conference – U.S.
- VPMA/SPVS Congress – U.K.
- Microsoft User Experience IT – U.S. / U.K.
- Microsoft Enterprise Commerce – U.S.
- Microsoft Devices & Services IT – U.S. / U.K. / India
- Microsoft Field IT – Greece / China
- Avanade – U.S.
- Point B – U.S.
- Washington Mutual – U.S.